The need for integrating applications is growing as a consequence of organizational demands and enabling technologies, in particular to the Web and enterprise software packages. A Consistent increase in need for B2B integration with different trading partners and other companies inside and outside the boundaries of any enterprise is observed because different companies use different business applications which vary depending upon languages & technologies used, hardware platforms on which they run and operating Systems having inconsistent user interfaces which in turn result in isolated functionality, multiple instances of the same data, redundant manual activities, higher costs and inefficient responses to customers. In order to overcome the problems of a functional organization, MNCL has been concentrating on business processes, which are connected activities that create value for the customers. These processes cross the internal borders of an organization as well as the external borders to other organizations, thereby supporting supplier and customer relationship management, virtual enterprises, and extended supply chain management.
Our business integration, process management and development solutions fulfill organizational needs by providing them the ability to handle the unending stream of business challenges. Utilizing our Application Integration solution, Organizations can quickly and easily align business needs with their IT infrastructure. Organizations can deploy new business processes, create new composite applications and implement more flexible service-oriented architectures (SOA) that help reduce operational costs and improve internal operations.
MNCL Effective Application Integration Provide the following benefits:
- Introduce new applications and technologies more efficiently and at a lower cost
- Align Business Needs with Infrastructure
- More easily modify and automate business processes to meet new needs
- Provide more delivery channels for organizations
- Replacing batch processing with real-time communication
- Linking back-office and ERP systems to new applications like CRM
- Sharing data between Windows and Web applications via EDI, XML or Web services
- Integrate with Java applications from a legacy system
- Increase Operational Efficiency